- Posted by: VersaPro Group
- Category: Now Hiring
VersaPro Group, LLC (VPG) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in ERP deployments. VPG has a fast paced work environment, specifically teaming with the DoD, and we seek talented employees who are hard working and competent consultants. As an employee you will get to work with on a new contract to add value to our customers deploying complex enterprise level software solutions.
Our ideal candidates would be experienced and confident in operating a system similar to RIMS. The scope would be maintaining the system, training delivery, help desk operations and user access management.
- Legacy Systems Technical Support
- The contractor shall:
- Provide technical support, customer service, and maintenance of existing legacy systems, other financial applications, systems, interfaces to other financial applications/systems and databases, and provide financial quality assurance, administrative and functional support, as identified by the command
- Provide maintenance support for automated financial systems as directed by the COR
- Provide support for existing FM toolset developed with MS Office technology
- Provide financial quality assurance, administrative and functional support, as identified by the command and its customers
- Document and/or update existing documentation to conform to DoD and Army regulations to fully document and accredit the command and its customers financial systems as necessary
- Support/Maintenance to Existing Resource Information Management System (RIMS)
- The Contractor shall maintain existing RIMS functionality as directed by the command customer’s project manager to include:
- Storing near real-time data from all designated data feeds
- Query tools to allow users to analyze and compare data from summary or detail transaction level data
- Tools that provide graphical representation of the data for presentation and quick analysis of trouble areas and trend patterns
- Decision support capability that provides all the FM staff with full financial visibility and access to their data using both server and web based technologies
- Tools for easily exporting data from the warehouse into existing MS office technologies
- Additional data feeds as directed by customer project manager; the additional specific feeds are not listed in this PWS, but they may come from the medical, supply, contracting or other community.
- RIMS is based on industry standard hardware, utilizing government owned software and follows defined configuration management procedures
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please submit your resume below to start a conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.