- Posted by: VersaPro Group
- Category: Now Hiring
VersaPro Group, LLC (VPG) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in ERP deployments. VPG has a fast paced work environment, specifically teaming with the DoD, and we seek talented employees who are hard working and competent consultants. As an employee you will get to work with on a new contract to add value to our customers deploying complex ERP solutions.
Our ideal candidates would be experienced and confident in ERP full life-cycle deployments, training delivery, help desk operations and user access management.
The Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-Army) Program in Richmond, VA has an opening for an Army Financial Deployment Team member. Duties will focus on aiding units migrating from legacy Army Financial Systems to GCSS-Army. The chosen candidate will aid units in cleansing their legacy data in preparation for conversion to GCSS-Army, deliver New Equipment Training (NET) to Army financial audiences, support unit personnel as they validate their data, and provide over-the-shoulder support to the new GCSS-Army users. Additional duties may also include assisting in the creation and sustainment of GCSS-Army financial training materials.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Typical Minimum Education / Experience: 6 Years with Bachelors; 4 Years with Masters. Years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
• Previous experience as an Army Financial Manager / Budget Analyst / Program Analyst /Management Analyst/ Resource Manager Officer / Budget Account or Comptroller.
• Experience in training and functional support of the GFEBS program.
• Experience in training / operating Legacy STANFINS, RMT, DBCAS, IMAP or AFCOS.
• Must be prepared to learn the new functionality provided by the GCSS-Army solution, and be able to effectively communicate that GCSS-Army system knowledge to users of legacy Army Financial Systems.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, as well as proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word are required.
• Ability to train a variety of audience types, large and small.
• Must be available to travel up to 80%.
• Must be able to stand and move around classrooms for extended periods of time and assist in the set-up and tear down of classrooms.
• Must be detail-oriented and possess the ability to perform in-depth analysis within set timeframes.
• Previous military / civilian experience developing, maintaining and/or delivering training materials.
• Previous SAP / ERP experience.
• College degree.
US Citizenship required and be eligible to obtain and maintain a valid passport and DoD SECRET Clearance Required
Main work location is Richmond, VA with travel CONUS and OCONUS
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please submit your resume below to start a conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.