- Posted by: VersaPro Group
- Category: Now Hiring
VersaPro Group, LLC (VPG) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in ERP deployment and support. VPG has a fast paced work environment, specifically teaming with the DoD, and we seek talented employees who are hard working and competent consultants. As an employee you will get to work with on a new contract to add value to our customers deploying complex ERP solutions.
Our ideal candidates would be experienced and confident in Oracle ERP systems functional, training development, training delivery, help desk operations and user access management.
VPG is now hiring for an Oracle ERP Help Desk Analyst. This position will be focused on supporting an ERP system for a federal agency with approximately 3,000 users.
We are searching for team leads, deployment support, operations support, training developers, classroom trainers to work together to deliver rapid value to our customer.
Deployment and sustainment support areas shall include:
- Training scoping, development and delivery
- Creating job aids, CONOPs and user guides for system processes
- Help desk operations
- Establishing and enable power/super users
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- ERP Communications
- Data cleansing, data migration
- User access management
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)/Data Management
Work will be performed in National Capital Region. Training delivery positions will be nearly full time travel.
Training on Oracle ERP provided. In its full deployment the Oracle solution includes budget formulation, budget to report, order to cash, procure to pay, acquire to retire, grants accounting, time and attendance and cost accounting.
Desired Skills and Expertise
Expected Qualifications for the Deployment Lead Position:
- Oracle Financials functional and training experience preferred.
- Oracle or SAP ERP deployment experience required.
- Prior experience with GFEBS, NAVY ERP, DEAMS, DAI or other DOD ERPs not necessary but preferred.
- Supporting the deployment and sustainment phases of the project deployment, organization change management, business process standardization, user management, training, communication, data cleansing and migration, and help desk operations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory helpful
- Occasional travel within the united states
- Secret Clearance Level
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please submit your resume below to start a conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.