- Posted by: VersaPro Group
- Category: Now Hiring
VersaPro Group, LLC (VPG) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in ERP deployments and Federal Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness Initiatives. VPG has a fast paced work environment, specifically teaming with the DoD, and we seek talented employees who are hard working and competent consultants. As an employee you will get to work with on a new contract to add value to our customers overcoming complex audit compliance solutions across their enterprise applications.
Our ideal candidates would be experienced and confident in leading, developing or supporting financial system audit initiatives, audit compliance programs or audit exams with federal customers. Ideal candidates will have experience using or supporting DOD enterprise applications. Example systems are GFEBS ERP, DAI ERP, LMP, DEAMS ERP, SOMARDS, STANFINS, DCPS, DCPD-S, DTS, MOCAS, FCM, AXOL and many others.
VPG is now hiring DOD Financial Audit Compliance Advisors and Team Leads. These position will be focused on delivering an audit compliance solution to a DOD agency with approximately 3,000 users.
Audit Compliance Advisors and Team Lead will bring value to the following areas:
- Apply VersaPro audit compliance methodology to DOD customer
- Customize audit compliance program
- Manage compliance initiatives
- Create customized internal controls
- Develop library of job aids, CONOPs and user guides for enterprise applications
- Audit communications to agency
- Audit training scoping, development and delivery
- Establishing and enable audit power/super users
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Creating job aids, CONOPs and user guides for system processes
- Audit support operations
Work will be performed in National Capital Region.
Desired Skills and Expertise
Expected Qualifications for the Audit Compliance Team Positions:
- Prior knowledge and experience with FIAR or federal audit readiness
- Oracle Federal Financials ERP or SAP ERP experience preferred
- Experience developing standard operating procedures and internal controls
- Strong communication skills.
- Occasional travel to to client locations around the country.
- Secret Clearance Level
We are also evaluating candidates with:
- Certified Public Accountant with ERP audit experience
- Oracle or SAP ERP support experience highly desired
- Experience creating and managing internal controls
- Strong communication skills
- Occasional travel to to client locations around the country
- Secret Clearance Level
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please submit your resume below to start a conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.