- Posted by: VersaPro Group
- Category: DEAMS, DOD, ERP, Oracle, Oracle Financials ERP
The ARMY has GFEBS ERP.
The NAVY has NAVY ERP.
The Air Force has DEAMS.
Air Force DEAMS is an COTS Oracle Financials ERP system. This software has been developed by DEAMS PMO for the Air Force met mandated financial compliance. Each agency is largely responsible for organizing deployment efforts and using the program. VPG is supporting the deployment of Air Force to Air Force Agencies.
DEAMS is a financial system to be used by an estimated 30k users. Commands struggling with reimbursables, interfaces, audit compliance and training trust to VersaPro to support their mission.
We add value for our customers by providing the following services in support of DEAMS:
- Deployment Management
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Data cleansing, data migration
- User access management
- DEAMS Communications
- Establishing and enable power/super users
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)/Data Management
- Training scoping, development and delivery
- Creating job aids, CONOPs and user guides for system processes
- Deploying EPILOGUE for training materials
- Enabling Audit Compliance
- Help desk operations
We would love to share a white paper on our DEAMS ERP deployment work. Please request the white paper and contact us to start a conversation.