- Posted by: VersaPro Group
- Category: ERP
Since 2009 VersaPro has trained a large portion of the DOD’s financial leaders on the new suite of FM tools that include a suite of ERP and logistic management systems. We helped to develop the business processes and battle books used in budget offices, accounting offices, and in FOBs throughout the ARCENT theater. We would love to continue to support ARMY to adopt, utilize and master their new financial tools.
Our customers reach out to us to add value to their workforce. Our industry experts can bring complex topics to life through case study and experiential driven learning.
Our training courses tend to cover the following topics:
- GFEBS ERP, General Fund Enterprise Business System
- NAVY ERP
- LMP, Logistics Modernization Program
- DOD Financial Management
- DOD Audit Readiness / Audit Compliance
- DOD Financial Execution Toolkit
- ARMY Contract Writing System
- Procurement Professionals
- Microsoft Office Products
However, we are not limited to only these areas. Our professional training staff can work with you to create a customized curriculum to best satisfy your company’s training needs. VPG embraces industry best practices for Instructional Design, Curriculum Development, Delivery, and Evaluation, as well as documentation methodologies to impart knowledge, skills, and confidence to your employees.
Instructional design, development, evaluation and delivery
- Documentation methodology; electronic and paper-based documentation development
- eLearning development
- Instructor led training
- Performance-based training development
- Employee Performance Support System expertise and administration
- Instructor certification
- Learning Management Systems expertise and administration
- Training project management
- Training readiness
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Fit Gap Analysis
- Training Needs Assessment (TNA)
We would love to share a white paper regarding our software training with you. To request the white paper and start a conversation please contact us.