- Posted by: VersaPro Group
- Category: Now Hiring
VersaPro Group, LLC (VPG) is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in ERP deployments. VPG has a fast paced work environment, specifically teaming with the DoD, and we seek talented employees who are hard working and competent consultants. As an employee you will get to work with on a new contract to add value to our customers deploying complex ERP solutions.
Our ideal candidates would be experienced and confident in ERP systems, training delivery, help desk operations and user access management.
VPG is now hiring for an ERP Help Desk Analyst. This position will be focused on supporting an ERP system for a federal agency with approximately 5,000 users.
Deployment and sustainment support areas shall include:
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Data cleansing, data migration
- User access management
- ERP Communications
- Establishing and enable power/super users
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)/Data Management
- Training scoping, development and delivery
- Creating job aids, CONOPs and user guides for system processes
- Help desk operations
Work will be performed in National Capital Region. Candidates should be local to and able to commute to Crystal City, VA.
Training on DLA’s DAI ERP provided. The DLA DAI ERP solution includes budget formulation, budget to report, order to cash, procure to pay, acquire to retire, grants accounting, time and attendance and cost accounting.
Desired Skills and Expertise
Expected Qualifications for the Deployment Lead Position:
- DLA DAI ERP [Oracle Financials] experience preferred.
- Oracle or SAP ERP deployment experience required.
- Prior experiece with GFEBS, NAVY ERP, DEAMS or other DOD ERPs not necessary but preferred.
- Supporting the deployment and sustainment phases of the project deployment, organization change management, business process standardization, user management, training, communication, data cleansing and migration, and help desk operations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Occasional travel to Hawaii, Germany and other locations required.
- Secret Clearance Level
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please submit your resume below to start a conversation. We look forward to hearing from you.