- Posted by: VersaPro Group
- Category: DAI, DOD, Oracle, Oracle Financials ERP
The ARMY has GFEBS ERP.
The NAVY has NAVY ERP.
The Air Force has DEAMS.
The rest of the DOD has DAI ERP, an COTS Oracle Financials ERP system. This software has been developed by DLA for multiple Defense Agencies to met mandated compliance. The program is an initiative that will modernize and transform the financial management capabilities of the Defense Agencies and Field Activities across the DoD. The mission of DAI is the following: “Transform the budget, finance, and accounting operations of the DoD Agencies to achieve ac-curate and reliable financial information in support of financial accountability and effective and efficient decision making throughout the Defense Agencies in support of the missions of the warfighter.”
Each agency is largely responsible for organizing deployment efforts and using the program. VPG is supporting the deployment of DAI to DOD Agencies.
We add value for our customers by providing the following services in support of DAI:
- Deployment Management
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- Data cleansing, data migration
- User access management
- DAI Communications
- Establishing and enable power/super users
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR)/Data Management
- Training scoping, development and delivery
- Creating job aids, CONOPs and user guides for system processes
- Help desk operations
We would love to share a white paper on our DAI ERP deployment work. Please request the white paper and contact us to start a conversation.